Pages

Friday 26 October 2018

Week 2 Technology - Graphics


In the absence of Mr Pineda I was able to complete my set task and was also able to complete a DLO I needed to complete from school. My set task was to complete my charity box and the charities I chose were: Ronald McDonald House, Kauri Dieback charity, Temperance Union, and Read Around the World. Two of them I made up and the other two are charities that I felt have made a positive impact on the communities around New Zealand. Read Around the World is a charity that helps children who find reading difficult and Kauri dieback is a charity that will help protect the brittle kauri trees of New Zealand. Today Mr Mckenzie-Brown was the substitute teacher. He usually works as a senior teacher in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment