Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Rocket ship- Blast Off


L.I. To use place value to solve equation
Over the past couple of weeks my maths group played a game called blast off. It helped me understand and get place value. I found it difficult to understand the game at the beginning but I started getting the hang of it. The game shows how the numbers work in a place value house and where you can put the numbers so that it is place value not something else like putting numbers anywhere. You also need a die and at least one player to play this maths game.

1 comment:

  1. Good demonstration of how to apply your Place Value knowledge Jeremiah. A very well written blog post as well. You could link to the other people you collaborated with, so people can see the range of work as well.

    ReplyDelete