Pages

Thursday 11 May 2017

Dance With Mrs Anderson



Today we did our first session of dance and for dance we have created a warm up routine. The reason we have created a warm up routine is so when we get into dancing we can do our routines beforehand. If you don't know a warm up is it is a preparation for something physical like weight lifting. Warming up is important because it makes your heart rate more faster which means more blood flow around your body. I really enjoyed exploring the different things people do to get fit on YouTube because it helped me create my routine. I have worked with Miki, Jericho and Jona Dona. The thing personally I need to work on is I should encourage my teammates by saying they are doing a great job. I'm mostly proud of Mrs Anderson for making dance fun and for doing a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment