Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

Black Out Day At Panmure Bridge School



Today, Panmure Bridge School had the opportunity to dress up in Lions colours or the All Blacks colours. To celebrate the Lions tour we started with a haka. Then we spelt All Blacks out of pupils. The second photo was taken by a drone which was flown by Mr Wong. Then lastly the whole school (besides the staff) passed a ball around. For me personally to celebrate black out day I dressed in red. I am really excited for the game tomorrow and I hope the Lions win. I really like the All Blacks but I wanted to be different (I am Maori as well). Good luck to the Lions and to the All Blacks (but I really want the Lions to win) Thank you to Mr Ogilvie and Mr Wong for letting us have a fun day. I also like to thank Mrs Caroline Mrs Hiddleston for dressing in red.  



No comments:

Post a Comment