Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Grammar follow up

Grammar Worksheet

Circle the correct article (a / an / the) in each sentence:

1. John wanted to read a / an comic book.
2. The class went on a / an field trip.
3. He likes to read an / the short stories.
4. Lisa put a / an orange on her yoghurt.
5. My mum likes making an / the cake from scratch.
6. The dog caught a / an stick.
7. I saw a / an otter at the zoo.
8. I quickly ate the / an cookies.
9. A / an oval is shaped like a / an egg.
10. An igloo is made out of ice.


Write the correct article (a / an / the) before each noun:    
I cooked with a green banana
I saw a weird tree
The bee was an inch long
I saw an eagle
I can see over the kitchen bench
I found a  kitten
I kicked the soccer ball
I caught an owl
I saw Jafar the tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment