Pages

Thursday 8 September 2016

Shopping-Using Algorithm/Column method




L.I.Applying our knowledge and strategy tool kit to the real world
Over this week I and my classmate have been taking photos of things in brochures our teacher provided for us. I learnt things I did not know before like trying to keep between the quota we had which was $5,000 dollars (fake) and how expensive things are.I also now enjoy using the column method/algorithm and thanks to Mr Ogilvie I have a better understanding of algorithm.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent work Jeremiah, well set out work and you have shown you have a good understanding of our different strategies. Glad you enjoyed the real life links to maths.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mr ogilvie for the comment and your help

      Delete