Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

Winter Learning Journey- Blogging Challenge


During the winter holidays I joined the Winter Learning Journey. The Winter Learning Journey is a blogging challenge which is ran by Rachel and her fantastic team from Auckland university. This is a fun way to keep up your reading and writing skills during the holidays. My favourite thing to do was adopting a pet because I got to learn about an animal that has been roaming New Zealand for 200 million years. I found creating how you would of found a Moa  At Panmure Bridge School there was a lot of participants and a lot of prize winners. It has been a fun and interesting experience and I hope to see more people participate next time. Panmure Bridge School would like to thank Rachel and her stellar team for providing us for a free and fun thing to do during the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment