Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Read Theory Progress


For the past two years I have been taught by Ms Kirkpatrick and Mrs Anderson. They are both great teachers and to help us broaden our knowledge they provide us websites such as read theory. While I have been in Learning Space Two I have been practising my reading by using Read Theory. Today the class have gathered information from our Read Theory accounts to create a statistical graph that shows our improvement between last year and this year. I have really improved although I did drop in November 2017 I regained my focus and propelled myself forward to achieve my highest grade. In my recent reading test you can see that read theory has helped me improve. The box underneath the graph is my hypothesis about why the graph looks like it does.   

No comments:

Post a Comment