Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

Panmure Bridge School Athletics



Last Friday we had our annual Panmure Bridge School athletics. During the day Learning Space Two were split into A and B so that Mrs Anderson and our reliever's job was easier. I was group a red which meant we started at rob the nest. All teams were determined to win but we were not good enough to beat yellow. After that we did long jump. We all had fun but yellow won. It was alright because we came second in long jump. After that we all partook in the sponge relay. This was my favourite because this was the first time we won. I was so happy. Then we did shot put. I am not that strong so I knew I would not be able to win. After everyone threw of course yellow won. After that we went and started practising our discus technique. This was a turn of events as blue won. We did have more events but the last two red won. At the end yellow came first in our pool but we did come second. For lunch we had sausage sizzles which gave me energy for the sprints. I came second which meant I qualified to go to athletics which will be held at Lloyd Elsmore.

No comments:

Post a Comment