Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

Bonus Activity - Winter Learning Journey

For the bonus activity we looked into an idea thought by John Key. The idea was that New Zealand will change our flag. The idea gave Rachael an idea which was to design our own flags. My flag has a crown which represents the monarchy and of the commonwealth, the cross is a st George cross on an angle which represents the influence the British Empire has on New Zealand.




This App requires a browser which supports Inline SVG in HTML5.
Check this compatibility table for support in current browsers.

5 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Jeremiah, I really like how you have told what the symbols represents. I really like your flag is look stunning. Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeremiah. I really like your flag. You have explained what each symbol in your flag represents, well done. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jeremiah
    I've seen many people's flag, but I have to say, your one is totally the best. It looks awesome. I reckon the best thing was added the crown. Well done.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jeremiah, I like how you have explained what each part of your flag represents. I can tell that you have put lots of thought into creating your flag. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jeremiah!

    These are some really sophisticated thought and ideas about your flag. I think you have done a great job at incorporating both those ideas!

    Ka pai!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete