Pages

Friday 29 June 2018

Tech Reflection - Rock Cakes


Today was our fifth session cooking with Mrs Tuipolotu and we made rock cakes. As my partner Ofa is away I was baking by myself. The rock cakes are all different sizes and to me they looked like baked pancakes. I enjoyed cooking this week but I can not wait until we start cooking savoury food. The three most important things we will learn after this orientation is to listen to instructions, measure ingredients correctly, and have the ability to read instruction. If we do this again I will make my rock cakes a bit smaller and more even. Here are the ingredients for rock cakes:

1 1/2 cup with S.R. flour

chocolate chips

 1/2 cup of sugar

1/2 cup of cream

1/4 cup of oil

1 egg

pre heat oven to 180 degrees

No comments:

Post a Comment