Pages

Friday 7 September 2018

Kiwi Certificate - Literacy & Mathematics



A couple of weeks ago students from LS2 and LS1 partook in a Kiwi competition. This competition revolved around our capability of literacy and mathematics. Everyone who partook in the mathematics test would agree that it was difficult. I found this personally difficult because there were algebra questions which I haven't learnt about nor did I understand. Everyone who took part in the maths test received a participation certificate. For literacy I received excellence which was great. I found doing the literacy test quite simple but when it came down to the last couple of tests, I started losing focus. I am still proud of my achievement and it was fun to take part in something that is something I enjoy doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment