Pages

Friday 21 September 2018

Leading a Special Assembly


For 2018 Tiava and I are the head students of Panmure Bridge School. Apart from the duties that are carried out by head students we also present at assemblies that are of some importance. We have done Duffy this year but never in front of a Member of Parliament. The Duffy assembly I have chosen was important because Priyanca Radhakrishnan ( a Labour M.P.) was at our school to share her passion for reading. Her story behind her passion of reading was inspiring and it had everyone captivated. Like always we sang the National Anthem and the Duffy song. This assembly was definitely a highlight  in my opinion because I could relate to her passion for reading. I find reading pleasurable and it is a great thing to do when you want time to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment