Pages

Friday 21 September 2018

Presenting At Assembly With Photos


Every assembly Tiava and I are asked to speak at assembly. Our job is to inform other students what will be happening next week and talk about highlights of the week. The photo above is a photo of us presenting at the official opening of the first Medicube in New Zealand. We were joined by members of our Board of Trustees and also some important people from Starship Hospital. I was asked to speak in Te Reo Maori which I found easy because I have been speaking Maori at other assemblies. The photos on the screen were taken during the morning at the blessing of the Medicube. As I am a part of the Kapa Haka group I also joined people for the special blessing of the new building. This was an initiative between Panmure Bridge School and the District Health Board. It has taken three years for this idea to become a reality but it is now situated at our school.

No comments:

Post a Comment