Pages

Thursday 13 September 2018

Pau Te Hau - Evaluation

 



 For 15 weeks half of Learning Space Two have collaborated with the Auckland University of Technology with a project they think will help boost students around Auckland's fitness. Every week we have been doing two of these sessions. In my personal opinion it has definitely boosted my fitness levels and it is now difficult to get puffed. Before HIIT, I was easily worn out by doing physical education but now I have more energy and I now look forward to doing sport. When looking at our first HIIT session we know that we are fitter and way more energetic towards the programme. It has also created a place where everyone can enjoy themselves and friendships have been made along the way. For this HIIT session we have chosen to do: tap steps, push ups, star jumps, and sit ups. Unfortunately everyone had a turn of being in the red area this week but most of us were unable to keep that going until the end. Over the 15 weeks I have learnt to enjoy exercise and it has helped my fitness levels improve. My favourite exercise for the entirety of this programme was sit ups. I like sit ups because it is not to physically demanding nor is it easy. The worst exercise in my opinion is push ups. I personally don't like doing them because I find them hard and it makes my arms sore the next day. Overall it was a great experience and we hope that other schools around Auckland are able to partake in such a great programme.

No comments:

Post a Comment